Different industries have different needs from their trash cans. Whether you need to find a trash can for your home or business, Securr offers various trash cans for all the things you need to keep safely disposed.
- Custom trash cans. Securr offers custom trash cans emblazoned with your company’s name or logo. This distinguishes the trash can so you create a professional setting for the work place.
- Animal-proof trash cans. These trash cans are needed by both residential homes and businesses. Through Securr you can also peruse the BearSaver line. This is the line of trash cans proven to prevent animals from getting into your trash.
- Outdoor advertising recycling bins. If you have a large recycling bin that sits at the curb and gets a lot of traffic passing by, considering covering the recycling bin with a logo or business name. This is a great way to utilize additional advertising space that would otherwise go unmarked.
- Medical and pharmaceutical waste kiosks. Medical and pharmaceutical facilities need specific waste kiosks that are appropriate for correctly disposing of needles, liquids, gloves and other trash.
Securr is the leading manufacturer of trash cans and waste receptacles. The company works with schools, government agencies, public service facilities, parks and subways. If you need top quality trash cans that are secure, Securr offers the best in the industry. It’s a wise investment that will end up saving you money and time in the long run. You’ll never worry about trash falling out or inadequate disposal of waste when using a Securr trash can. We back our products with a guarantee because our trash cans are made with high quality parts in the United States.
Know you’re supporting an American business that’s proud to employ Americans to produce the top trash cans for any home or business.
Our trash cans also have design features you won’t find anywhere else:
- Removable side panels. This is in case the sides of the trash can are damaged, only the panels must be replaced.
- There are two standard tops for outdoor recycling bins and trash cans. Alternatively, custom tops can be designed upon request depending on your needs.
- Heavy-gauge corrosion resistant steel guarantees that the trash can will not rust, even under the most harsh weather conditions.
- Holes to bolt down the trash can or recycling bin are located inside the receptacle, which decreases theft.
- Custom graphics and logos are available for an upcharge to bring a professional look to your trash or recycling bin.